Friday, June 15, 2007

You Should Never Cry At a Funeral

Ok, you should never cry at funerals. I only typed that so you would read this because the statement is ludicrous. I am sitting at LAX airport. I just participated in the funeral of a dear friend of my wife and I. I cried like a baby because I am selfish. She's with Jesus but we all want her here being like Christ to us. So, technically the crying is over my selfish desire to have her here and not with Jesus. So, crying at the funeral of someone who loved Jesus is selfish. But in the midst of my selfishness I am again reminded to work hard, imagine, dream, and never quit. Why? Because my last breath us unknown. I have to quit jacking around while in this state on this earth. We all must. We just must quit playing games. It's short. It's really short. So, join me those who are reading this and dedicate yourself to living and loving Jesus in such a way that others cry at YOUR funeral! And act your funeral is today!